35-7 WC- final
38-0 Pulaski Co. up on Salem...late 4th qt.
Gretna 44 Clarke Co. 27...late 4th qt.
What's CW's best chance? Clock control?
35-7 WC- final
38-0 Pulaski Co. up on Salem...late 4th qt.
Gretna 44 Clarke Co. 27...late 4th qt.
IMO if CW plays them they have to control the clock, the spread kills CW I really don't think it's a good matchup for them.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
WC beat BG like a rented mule. WC has been dominate against everyone they've faced excluding Thomasville. Going to be a hard road for whoever plays them.
Who's next for WC?
Probably Colonial Beach. Region B has to travel to A too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
What O does CB run?
Colonial Beach or Franklin
No clue. I know they're heavy with SR's though. They had 14 JR's last year. I've heard they have a pretty good rb.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Should CW get by JIB tomorrow - I wouldn't bet against CW based simply on the psychology of the game: CW has alot of seniors, well coached, good tradition, tough as nails. Don't know what kind of motivator Mullins is, but motivation/psyche may be the key. But first things first - tomorrow should be a good one.
Bookmarks